Nestled in a peaceful pocket just minutes from the beach, this 2-bedroom apartment is a serene coastal gem featuring immaculate interiors and DA-approval for a full 2nd level, adding a further bedroom and bathroom. Set in a sun-drenched corner position atop an excellent boutique building, it stands as an oasis of tranquillity with adjoining park and cul-de-sac setting creating a terrific community atmosphere.
A sun-bathed open plan living/dining/kitchen is a sumptuous zone with the gas kitchen featuring timber benchtops and the overall space imbued with a beautiful ambience. The 2 bedrooms are gorgeous spaces, with the sunroom off the main bedroom making great use for a study, while the bathroom is lovely and bright. With timber floors in the living areas, plush carpeted bedrooms, overhead fans, and high ceilings, this apartment has been freshly revamped and is in pristine condition.
The DA-approval (& construction certificate) allows for a 2nd level, which would see 2 bedrooms and a new bathroom on the upper level and a reconfiguration of the lower to include a balcony. Thus, superb as-is, there is obvious scope to transform this into something very special. An easy stroll to the beach, cafes, schools, and the lifestyle highlights of Bondi, this is a unique opportunity perfect for families or couples, ready to move straight in and perhaps later capitalise on its incredible potential.
- Charming + tranquil 2-bed oasis, cul-de-sac setting
- Beautifully refreshed, full of sun, excellent condition
- 2 bedrooms, full of natural light, main w study/office
- Sunny open plan living/dining/kitchen, timber floors
- Gas kitchen w chic bamboo benches, lovely space
- Bright contemporary bathroom, common laundry
- Merbau f/boards, carpeted bedrooms, high ceilings
- DA-approved 2nd level, adding bedroom, bathroom
- Plans include 2nd bathroom + lower balcony space
- Stroll to beach, cafes, schools, array of eateries, parks
- Unique chance, huge potential for families, couples
Ian Wallace 0416 251 073
Immik Kerr 8362 4000
Richardson & Wrench
Following the Gov instructions, we are only permitted to undertaking 1 on 1 private inspections. Please contact the relevant agent to schedule your inspection & be provided with our conditions of entry. Failure to comply with any of these conditions may constitute an offence under the Public Health Order and we reserve the right to ask an attendee leave an inspection if we believe there is a risk.