Beautifully positioned on the top floor of a boutique Art Deco block, this sun-washed 2-bedroom home is an enchanting coastal oasis, just minutes from Bondi and Tamarama beaches. Showcasing a light renovation that blends modern touches with the home's innate Deco charm, it features no common walls and views across to the Pacific Ocean, an easy stroll to popular cafes and the coastal walk.
Full of natural light, a delightful living area with adjoining gas kitchen features high decorative ceilings, floorboard finishes, and windows on both sides, with ocean and local views providing a welcoming, bright outlook. The bedrooms are serene and sunny, the main with b/in robes, bathroom with heated flooring, bath & feature stained glass windows.
Picture-perfect for easy coastal living, this apartment is a near-beach gem. With common area laundry, it is set on a distinctively quiet street and handy to the legendary lifestyle highlights of the area. Bondi and Tamarama beaches, plus the village hub of M Deli and the amenities of Bondi Rd and Bondi Beach, are within minutes, as is the famed coastal walk, making this a hugely desirable home in a sought-after beachside enclave.
- Sun-bathed 2-bed apartment in brilliant Bondi location
- Top-floor position, lovely bright ambience, ocean views
- Peaceful and sunny bedrooms, main featuring built-in robes
- Airy open-plan living room with views, floorboard finishes
- Gas kitchen, stone benches, dishwasher
- Bathroom with heating flooring & bath
- Common laundry & rear yard, high ceilings
- Great condition, some scope for bespoke update (STCA)
- Superbly quiet street, stroll to Bondi, Tamarama beaches
- Minutes to local hub of M Deli café, Bondi Rd, Royal Hotel
- Terrific chance for both owner-occupiers + investors alike
Ian Wallace 0416 251 073
Immik Kerr 8362 4000
02 8362 4000
Richardson & Wrench
If this property is of interest, please send the agent an enquiry to receive relevant information on the property as well as our conditions of entry.