The world-famous Bondi Beach lifestyle awaits at this note-perfect 3-bedroom apartment, just a 2-minute walk to the sand and surf of Australia's most famous beach. Fully freshly renovated and exuding a quintessentially "Bondi" charm, it offers spacious and private living in a sensational position, a stroll to Hall St cafes and all amenities plus with access to a sun-blessed common roof terrace.
Set on the ground floor of a cute building and carefully updated to blend modern fittings with its inherent Art Deco charm, it has been held by the same owners for decades. Boasting a semi-like layout, the quiet living room is a lovely space with adjoining large kitchen while the adjacent main bedroom is a large space with b/in robes. A front bedroom is cosy with sunroom, great for use as a study/WFH space, while the 3rd bedroom is a peaceful zone.
Presenting the best of what makes Bondi Beach so sought-after right at your fingertips, this terrific apartment ticks every box for breezy beachside living. With level access and leafy front outlook, it is quite simply a residence in which to fall in love, with the beach, cafes, and lively buzz of the suburb at the doorstep. Fine schools are within easy reach, whilst the popular Bondi to Bronte walk and the iconic Icebergs club/pool are just a stroll away, making this home a real must-see.
- Perfect 3-bedroom apartment in prime Bondi Beach location
- Large main bedroom w b/ins, sunny front bedroom w sunroom
- Serene living area, sunroom great for use as study, quiet 3rd bed
- Large kitchen with Caesarstone benches, discreet internal laundry
- Bright modern bathroom, high ceilings, floating f/board finishes
- Access to sun-blessed common rooftop, lovely for casual dining
- Semi-like layout, easy level access, beautiful leafy front outlook
- Simple level stroll to Bondi Beach, array of popular cafes, Hall St
- Excellent condition, potential scope to reconfigure layout (STCA)
- Superb Bondi Beach chance for both investors/owner-occupiers
Ian Wallace 0416 251 073
Immik Kerr 8362 4000
02 8362 4000
Richardson & Wrench
If this property is of interest, please send the agent an enquiry to receive relevant information on the property as well as our conditions of entry.