Richardson & Wrench Bondi Beach COVID-19
Richardson & Wrench Bondi Beach are continuing business as usual although our methods may have changed and adapted to the current situation, rest assured we are all available and ready to assist you.
Our service will remain unchanged and we look forward to continuing to provide all of our clients with ongoing great service. We also take this opportunity to thank you for your patience with these changes.
We aim to protect our clients and staff’s health and wellbeing in these uncertain times and ensure that we take measures to avoid the spread of the virus to ensure the safety of our clients.
We have implemented the following procedures to reassure our clients that we are doing what we can and taking precautionary measures to provide a clean and safe environment for our staff and clients.
As has been for some time, general advertised open homes have been cancelled for both rentals and sales properties. With new processes now in place to inspect our properties.
Arranging Private Appointments:
- Private appointments are now carried out with our genuine and qualified tenants or buyers. These instructions will be provided once an enquiry is submitted regarding the particular property.
- Tenants will be asked to apply for a property prior to inspecting and will be given guidlines of this procedure.
- Social distancing regulations will be followed. Only one buyer / tenant or couple to go through the property at a time.
- Attendees must agree not to touch anything within the property.
- Attendees must agree that they may be contacted if need be.
- Attendees must sanitise their hands before entering the property. Face masks for attendees is optional but recommended to bring personally.
- Those who are feeling unwell may not enter the open home and must advise prior to attending.
- Those who have been overseas or in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days may not enter the property.
- If an attendee has been diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days before or after attending an open home they must contact the agent immediately.
- R&W agents will open internal and external doors before the open home commences.
- R&W agents will wipe down surfaces and door handles at the conclusion of the open home
- R&W agents will sanitise their hands before and after each open home. We will greet you with a smile and a hello but not shake hands.
- The R&W Bondi Beach office remains open for business as such, but may be unattended at times. Meetings will need to be arranged by appointment and adhere to social distancing regulations.
Sales Auctions – New Methods.
Any properties listed for auction will be advertised under the Auction Now online platform in accordance with new regulations. Buyers will have the ability to view the auctioneer on your device, and bid online and sign contracts digitally as well as pay the deposit electronically. Buyers will be advised of these methods through the auction process with the relative sales agent.
Richardson & Wrench Bondi Beach are continuing business as usual and although our methods have changed we have had great results since implementing these new processes.
Helpful links to refer to during this time;
Land Tax relief during COVID-19 please refer to the following link;
Termination of a tenant during COVID-19 due to rent arrears or charges please refer to the following flow chat supplied by NSW Government;
In regards to how a Landlord can terminate a tenancy agreement during COVID-19 please click on the following link;
In relation to the updated Residential Tenancies Act and the COVID-19 Regulation 2020. Please click on the following link that takes you direct to NSW Government website with the new regulation.
We look forward to assisting you, and wish you and your family good health.
Richardson & Wrench Bondi Beach