Open by Appointment
Located in one of North Bondi's most loved quiet cul-de-sacs & positioned on one of Bondi's largest block of land lies this original, freestanding home offering immense potential for developers, families or investors.
Well presented throughout and currently leased until April showing strong rental return. This big family Bondi home enjoys a large sitting room at the rear, spacious bedrooms, and immaculate kitchen and bathroom. It offers a lovely family home as it stands with amazing scope for potential. With district views to the harbour bridge in the distance from the front of the property, and set on an impressive and rare 550sqm (approx.) block of land. Located just a short walk to the beach, Bondi golf course & public transport for an easy commute to the city and Bondi Junction.
- Large block of land 550sqm approx. with an 15m frontage approx
- Caters to all types of buyers – developers, families, investors
- Huge, easily maintained backyard
- Offers fantastic development opportunity. May suit a wide range of redevelopments or potentially State Gov boarding house (STA)
- Views to the harbour bridge from front of property
- Side driveway and double lock up garage at the rear
- Large main bedroom with sunroom
- Zoned R3 medium density
- Spacious rear sitting room over-looking lush garden
- Polished timber floors throughout & high ceilings