A near-beach masterpiece of designer style and impeccable craftsmanship, this deluxe 2-bedroom abode showcases superb Bondi Beach living, just a stroll to the beach and the iconic cafes of the neighbourhood. Set on the ground floor of a sweet Art Deco block and highlighted by a sun-bathed private courtyard and a semi-like layout, it offers a picture-perfect beach lifestyle in a prized position.
Expertly renovated, the front N-facing courtyard and private side entrance grant entrée into a home of chic contemporary appeal. With high ceilings and oak floorboards, the main living area is a serene space which flows to the deluxe master bedroom with front sunroom featuring b/in robes. The 2nd bedroom is peaceful and spacious, with b/ins, while the lavish kitchen features Smeg gas cooking, stone benches, and sleek marble splashback. The designer bathroom is impeccable with adjacent laundry, while a rear deck leads to a common yard and gas BBQ zone.
A residence of the highest quality, this is a stunning apartment for those looking for a top-end beachside abode. Perfectly reflecting the coastal atmosphere for which Bondi is famous, it has been skilfully crafted to present easy-care luxury living just minutes to beach with the private courtyard providing a welcome outdoor space for relaxed dining. Bondi Beach Public School is within metres, as are vibrant cafes and transport, making this a very special opportunity in the heart of Bondi Beach.
- Beautiful 2-bedroom oasis, perfect beachside location
- Fully freshly refurbished, semi-like contemporary apartment
- Expansive outdoor zone feat. N-facing private courtyard
- Peaceful main living area, delightful private side entrance
- Spacious main bedroom with sunroom featuring b/in robes
- Perfect 2nd bed w b/ins, sleek bathroom w u/floor heating
- Gas kitchen with Smeg cooking, luxury marble splashback
- Engineered Euro oak floors, high ceilings, serene ambience
- Fans, Zetr p/points, laundry, deck w yard access
- Immaculate Bondi chance, mins to beach, buzzing cafes
Jason Boon 0418 671 494
Richardson & Wrench
Elizabeth Bay/Potts Point
If this property is of interest, please send the agent an enquiry to receive relevant information on the property as well as our conditions of entry.