A delightful coastal pad in a stunning Art Deco building, this 2-bedroom apartment offers convenient light-filled living in a sought-after beachside village setting, a short walk only 250 metres approx to the sand and surf. Located in the quiet & highly sought-after Edward Street pocket & set on an elevated NE corner of "The Savoy", it boasts a beautiful private atmosphere with sunny district views and plenty of room, making it an outstanding Bondi Beach base.
Beautifully showcasing it's Deco heritage, it features easy level access from Lucius St, with high ornate ceilings and polished floorboards framing a lovely space. The seamless flow between the bright living area & kitchen is complimented by a modern breakfast bench sure to please the Masterchef in the house. The serene 2nd bedroom and the master bedroom creates a sun-blessed space with sunroom/home office gazing north to take in a wide district outlook. Modern renovations have retained the old-world charm that flows through this apartment with a neat & tidy bathroom plus internal laundry completing a lovely picture.
A beautiful apartment ready to move into, with the added upside of even further scope for a personal touch, this is a terrific opportunity in a very popular neighbourhood. With exciting potential to revamp the layout to embrace its sun-washed NE corner aspect, plus basement storage and tree-framed common area outdoor lawn area, it presents the relaxed Bondi lifestyle on a beautiful platter. A must-see for both potential owner-occupiers and investors alike, it stands poised for its next chapter.
- Large approx 73sqm 2-bedroom home, prime Art Deco block
- Beautifully presented, flowing layout, Deco touches
- Superb beachside locale, easy 250m approx stroll to beach
- Large master bedroom with sunroom/home office, district views
- Bright 2nd bedroom, private light-filled living room
- Kitchen with Bosch cooking, dishwasher, stone benches
- Sunroom offers great scope for use as office/study
- Bathroom with full bath, laundry, basement storage
- Scope to reconfigure to embrace NE aspect
- Enviable Bondi position, minutes to cafes and eateries
Ian Wallace 0416 251 073
Immik Kerr 8362 4000
Richardson & Wrench
If this property is of interest, please send the agent an enquiry to receive relevant information on the property as well as our conditions of entry. Failure to comply with any of these conditions may constitute as an offence under the Public Health Order.