Beautiful beach vibes and sunlit living await at this 2-bedroom top-floor apartment offering incredible views across Bondi Beach and over surrounding districts towards Sydney Harbour. With full LUG, it is a perfect home in one of Bondi's most desirable streets, highlighted by a North- and East-facing part-wraparound balcony and just a breezy stroll to the beach and vibrant cafes.
Located atop a highly regarded building, it presents Bondi at its best with a sun-filled living/dining/kitchen area flowing to the balcony, great for casual dining whilst enjoying those sweeping views. The kitchen features Smeg cooking and stone benches, while the 2 bedrooms are quiet spaces, both with b/ins and bright aspect to the East. The bathroom is sleek and modern, with laundry offering convenience.
Flawlessly presented to evoke a distinctly "Bondi" coastal charm and awash with sun, this is certain to appeal to those looking for peaceful beachside living. With easy-access LUG offering great storage options, it makes for an excellent beachside residence or outstanding investment opportunity on a street that has become one of Bondi's most sought-after addresses, awaiting the perceptive new owner.
- Wonderful 2-bedroom apartment with superb views
- Beautifully updated, NE-facing, very good condition
- Part-wraparound balcony, wide beach/district views
- 2 bedrooms, full of natural light, both with b/in robes
- Fine open plan living/dining/kitchen, travertine floors
- Smeg kitchen, stone benches, sleek finishes, d/washer
- Stylish contemporary bathroom, discreet int. laundry
- Balcony perfect for relaxed dining, bathed in sun
- LUG with high ceiling offering great storage options
- Mins to beach, chic cafes, Hall St eateries, Bondi Rd
- Outstanding opportunity in sought-after Bondi locale
Jason Taylor 0412 757 470
Alena Sachr 0404 664 488
02 8362 4000
Richardson & Wrench
Following the Gov instructions, we are only permitted to undertaking 1 on 1 private inspections. Please contact the relevant agent to schedule your inspection & be provided with our conditions of entry. Failure to comply with any of these conditions may constitute an offence under the Public Health Order and we reserve the right to ask an attendee leave an inspection if we believe there is a risk posed to others.